We usually meet once a month on a Monday evening starting at 7pm. We welcome visitors to all of our meetings as observers. Please contact the Secretary for details of our next meeting.
Minutes of our last meetings
A library is held of our earlier minutes. Please click here to access them
Our Council comprises of between six and ten members who reside in the area aged 18 and over and who are elected at the Annual General Meeting. Up to six persons can be co-opted to fill any vacancy and to provide additional assistance. Co-opted members can speak at our meetings but not vote. We can also co-opt additional members to any committee to give any assistance with their work.
The elected Ward Councillors of Werrington and Gunthorpe are invited to attend the meetings as ex-officio members but without the right to vote.
Who we are
As at November 2018, this is Werrington Neighbourhood Council:
- Roger Proudfoot (Elected until 2020)
- Kay Molyneux (Elected until 2019)
- Martin Greaves (Elected until 2019)
- Ivan Hammond (Elected until 2019)
- Bill Mercer (Elected until 2020)
- Mick Wheatley (Elected until 2020)
- Sam Smylie (Elected until 2020)
- Pauline Fury